Entries for 2020 are now closed.
Winning a Cyber Security Award is recognition of high performance within your field. With industry-leading judges, there is strong competition to make the shortlist and be declared the overall winner.
There is no cost to enter the awards and you are allowed to enter multiple categories. You can download a form by clicking on the categories below and return your completed form/s to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date. Alternatively, request a full entry pack below.
The following awards are available:
- CISO of the year
- Newcomer of the year
- Personality of the year – sponsored by Cyber Talks
- Woman of the year
- Penetration tester of the year
- Cloud security influencer of the year – sponsored by Cloud Security Alliance
- Consulting practice of the year
- Banking or financial services team of the year
- Industry team of the year
- Not for profit team of the year
- Best security company of the year – under 150 staff
- Best security company of the year – over 150 staff
- Cyber security startup of the year
- Innovative product of the year
- Innovative product – threat detection
- Innovative product – cloud-based
- Cyber awareness plan of the year
To request an application pack please send an email or complete the form below.